Pr. José Roberto Nery
Pr. Jonas Mostafá
Pr. Ercidio Gonçalves
Pr. Carlos (Bebeto) Simões
Pr. Ricardo Vasquez
What We Believe
• The virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, as well as His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
• The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, the one and only mediator between God and men.
• The sending of the Holy Spirit as the helper who inhabits those who are saved, thus leading them into repentance, resulting in regeneration, sanctification, and the bestowing of spiritual gifts.
• The only Church, holy and universal, which is the body of Christ, to which all Christians belong in the earthly form of local congregations.
• The certainty of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the establishment of His kingdom.
• The resurrection of the dead, the eternal life granted to those who are saved, and the eternal suffering of Satan and all those who reject Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
• The church serves to:
a) Worship God, proclaim the message of the Gospel, and promote the spiritual growth of its members
b) Promote activities to foster fellowship and communion among members.
c) Promote social assistance to its members and, as far as possible, to others who are needy.
d) Send out and support those whose calling is to extend the Kingdom of God on Earth.
• The existence of one God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit being three individual entities that are altogether one in essence
• The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption, and final judgment.
• The divine inspiration, truthfulness, and integrity of the Bible as originally revealed, and its supreme authority over all matters of faith and conduct.
• The universal sinfulness and guilt of all men, since the fall of Adam, making us subject to God’s judgement and condemnation.
• The redemption of guilt, shame, dominion and corruption of sin is only through the atoning death of the Lord Jesus Christ: the incarnate Son of God serving as our representative and substitute.